page 16

keep this burning in me.
this center in my stomach

warmed evenly like a cast-iron pot
over a fire.

wholeness
is a new form of fullness.


:::


wings of a butterfly.
an apple's skin.
a leaf's coat.
a tear down a face.

water washes off of all
who know cleansing within.


:::


You are the reaper
that reaps for my grave.

the more i try to rest,
the more You reap a test.

the more You try to test,
the closer i am to best.

the better i become from you,
the more dead i die true;

i must never rest,
reaper give me Your tests,

so that i may be
as close as i can be to best.

     lay to peace from Your reaping.


:::


when we watch a candle flame,
we know it.

our soul, a blue flame,
of the hottest heat peeking from the wick.

cresting out is the yellow and orange colors
of the same soul-love.

colors are of no matter.
does a candle know what colors it gives?

I am heat essence, nothing more.







Comments

Most Viewed

page 73

page 1

page 69