page 62

i have yet to see
a more powerful effect
as to the action
one person takes inside
the mouth of justice;

may justice seek,
may justice breath,
must justice starve

---from its starvation
must we eat.


:::


excuse me doctor, do you mind telling me
where the nearest trauma center is?

"why? are you in need of help?
what has you hurting?"

my brain.

"my god! come with me at once!"

no, doctor. i was hurt long ago.

"i'm sorry? i---i don't understand."

is there a trauma center for the mind?

"oh, uh, yes! there is a psychiatric hospital
down that way a bit."

ok. thank you.

"you're welcome! best wishes as you get well."

thank you.
...sir!

"yes?"

you're not going beckon an ambulance?


:::


You are what i wait for.
You are for what i dream.

for who is on the inside
with me is one the same;

tied by a single water source.
flowing through a single course;

     ocean calling out to---
     hand holding with the stream.


Comments

Most Viewed

page 73

page 1

page 69