page 107

fear or fear not,

the heart has more than one pair

of legs.

of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs.
of legs...
:::


so what did Jesus say to you grandma?

"oh, sweetheart,
he didn't really say anything to me.
this is just how i believe
He came to me all those years ago."

oh. then how did He come to you?

"well, i've been shy all my life,
and i was even shy about my faith.
you see, some people love loudly,
but i love Him softly."

you're not that shy grandma.

"hah. no, not around you honey.
but i believe Jesus came to me
the way He did
because He knew i was shy."

how?

"instead of Him saying,
Let Me teach you,

Jesus decided to ask me,
What would you like to learn?"



:::


God is the handrail beside you;

when the steps have disappeared
in the dark---you-reach-without-hesitation,

and the handrail is there.

     there for you to hold
     and there to catch you if you fall.

Comments

Most Viewed

page 73

page 1

page 69