page 21

at day's opening,
i see before me a good omen---

a day of celebration.

i stood and watched,
as my window-friend did---

in transparent awe---
at what we were seeing;

a gentle white falling everywhere.
so calm, so serene.

whomever died in Fall
and was loved by Winter,

has ascended and was now falling
not from a tree but from Heaven.

enlightened souls are bringing a new joy.

someone prepare the appetizers,     
a party will soon commence.     


:::


there was a certain prayer
i would say to God.

i will call it the Central Prayer.

it is simple and reads as this:

"You give me Guidance,
I'll give you Greatness."

now, i can see where i went wrong with his;

the "Greatness" is implied as
something separate and detached from myself.

finally stripped of the fallacy,
i know what the real prayer is;

we are what is Great.
God is simply the -ness in noun connection;

this is how the prayer actually reads:

"Be Guidance,
and I am your Greatness."

the word "give" is replaced
with what has already been given, is giving, and

will be given in the future.

     i enjoy this constant ignorance
     from which i learn.


Comments

Most Viewed

page 73

page 1

page 69