page 22

when a hill knows its part sky,
when a fish knows its within breath,

when a bird knows its continuously falling,
when a human being knows its be-ing,

when a rooster wakes from its own call,
when a waterfall knows its emptiness,

when a knot untangles itself,
when a horse knows its majesty,

when Sherlock Holmes unlocks his own mystery,
when olive oil knows its levels of virginity and says,

"Less crushing and pressing please!",

when a sunflower knows its own heat,
when an infant knows the person looking back,

when a miracle knows its learning;

 Real Purpose.


:::


watch the fool,
walking with an empty bucket on his head.

a short while ago he dumped a hundred thousand
poppy seeds he had collected for the past thirty years.

he walks around like a drunk saying idiotic things:

"I found what I lost, lost what I found,
found what was here and never gone!

Oh what have I done all these years
looking for everything?

I found nothing and I have it all!
Look at me now!

I see what my children see!
Weeeeee! Oh someone dance with me!

This bucket keeps me floundering around
like a fish on the beach.

Someone dance with me!
Put a bucket around your head

and dance with me!"


Comments

Most Viewed

page 73

page 1

page 69