page 32

 Life, meet Death.
Death, meet Life.

Oh, we already know each other.

you've never met before?

We never "met".
We have always known each other.

We created the Art of Exchange

long before humans used it
as a means of trade, truce, and trust.


:::


Mr. Willow?

Yes?

why do you weep?

Oh, is that what they call me, "weeping"?

yeah.

I have never wept in my life.

you haven't?

No, I lean over to see my reflection.

you do? what do you see?

It shows me what I am on the inside.

what are you on the inside?

A reaching willow.


:::


travel the way of the rose;

climb thorns and climb them more.
if you reach the pedals,

pull them all out;
reveal your secrets.



:::


Death is the patron
you give your ticket to at the Cinema;

hand the ticket to and pass through-over.

go watch the film of
the life your soul lived

and walk out (with critiques)
as you are reborn again,

determined to make
a Critically Acclaimed Sequel.




Comments

Most Viewed

page 73

page 1

page 69